Artificial intelligence to interpret medical images of the spine
Spine AI is artificial intelligence software for interpreting medical images of the spine obtained from MRI, X-ray and CT scans
Reading time: 2 minutes.
Promote effective patient care.
Low back pain is one of the most common reasons people see their doctor or go to urgent care. This rate of patients also corresponds to an insufficiency in the success of spinal operations (HAS). Furthermore, early identification is not always possible due to a high demand for radiologists and specialists. This is why we implemented our Spine AI analysis software.
Analyze medical spinal imaging using Spine AI.
Spine AI is artificial intelligence software for interpreting medical images of the spine obtained by MRI, X-ray and CT scans. Spine AI supports the reading of these images, it also helps provide information on detected pathologies and measure key spinal parameters. Additionally, it clearly identifies and alerts the user to the presence of spinal abnormalities. Spine AI analytics software incorporates task-based, workflow-driven user design and real-time analytical reporting. This module uses machine learning algorithms based on fully convolutional neural networks combined with knowledge from the medical domain.
- Help with annotation (classification, segmentation detection).
- Data processing and structuring.
- Anonymization of patient data.
- Integration directly into your Dicom viewer.
- Adaptability to all types of images (MRI, X-rays, scanner), and all types of views (axial, lateral, frontal).
- Automatic generation of medical reports in PDF format.
- Detection of the most common anomalies (hernia, vertebral collapse, spinal stenosis, spondylolithesis, etc.)
- Automatic measurement of parameters.